With an ongoing effort to continually be improving our sport leagues, and with direct feedback from our players, the following updates have been made to the rules. The current rule updates below are highlights, click here to review in detail.
- Floor Hockey
- Updated text to clarify playoff shoot-out scenario.
- Players must use DOM standard blade (SB-76).
- Players are not allowed to hold or grab their opponents stick at anytime.
- Flag Football (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Lateral passes and 'flea flicker' plays are permitted.
- Intermediate leagues will follow a +5 home run rule
- Updated text to clarify sidelines and court boundaries.
OUTDOOR SPORT RULES
INDOOR SPORT RULES
TOURNAMENT SPORT RULES