- All team & individual spots will only be held once FULL payment has been received.
- NO refund policy applies to the following situations:
a) Once a sport, tournament or social event has been sold out. (Exception: When SOLD OUT no refund will be issued to any team/individual, unless team/individual finds a replacement for themselves. Before the refund is granted the replacement team/individual must call the SSC office to provide payment).
b) Player injuries, change in physical condition or changes in circumstance.
c) Teams or individuals suspended or ejected from SSC leagues due to any breaches of SSC Policy (e.g. fighting, alcohol at facilities, etc).
d) For closures due to inclement weather, defaulted, cancelled or rescheduled games.
- All refund requests must be submitted by email (no phone calls please).
Before Registration Deadline
- Leagues/Weekly Activities/Tournaments/Social Events: Any team/individual requesting a refund up to, and including, the registration deadline will receive a full refund, less the administrative fee of $45.00 + tax for teams and $15.00 + tax for individuals.
- Individual Registration: Full payment and complete information is required to be considered ‘registered’. If SSC is unable to place you on a team, you will receive a full refund within 10 to 15 business days. Please note every attempt will be made to place you on a team (i.e. following league policy for the appropriate female/male ratio).
After Registration Deadline
- There is no refund after the registration deadline.
(Exception: Team/individuals can find a replacement to take their spot. Before the credit is granted the replacement team/individual must call the SSC office and provide payment. Approval of replacement team/individual is at the sole discretion of SSC).
- After the registration deadline a late fee of $40.00 + tax will apply for teams and $10 + tax for individuals for late league registration.
- Administrative fee of $25.00 + tax will be charged for NSF cheques (Team & Individual registration)